Pakistan is a developing country with poor health infrastructure and academic isolation in the higher education sector. Poverty and marginalization are the outcomes of the vicious capitalistic structures, hegemonic by the cartels, infiltrating the ruling mania.
IIMCT is a private sector initiative to contribute towards the betterment of the situation in its humble capacity and meager resources. RSWD is the forefront of this endeavor with thousands of beneficiaries and millions of funds and in-kind support to the poor and needy. Moreover, student’s scholarships, hospital upgradations, and patient’s subsidies (full/partial) are some other contributions in this context. The futuristic focus will be to meet the obligations of IIMCT towards the neighboring communities in the vicinity of its Institutions.
To create a caring and integrated system of social development services that facilitate human development and helps to improve the quality of life here and Hereafter.
To ensure the provision of comprehensive, integrated, sustainable social services to help reduce vulnerability and poverty, promote productive volunteerism, and create an enabling environment for social uplift program.
The department has the following objectives to achieve it vision/mission.
- To provide healthcare services to marginalized communities.
- To provide disaster response, relief and rehabilitation.
- Liaison with humanitarian organizations.
- To create awareness regarding health care and disaster preparedness.
- Resource mobilization for sustainable welfare and development.
- To position IIMCT as welfare and developmental organization.
RSWD believes that the valuable members of the Pakistani communities:
- have equal rights
- have strengths and assets
- deserve to have equal opportunities to participate and
- have equal access to all civil rights